Friends of Waterloo Region Museum Annual Meeting
Start Date Wednesday, April 5, 2017
End Date Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Time 7 p.m.
The Friends of Waterloo Region Museum invite you to attend their 61st Annual General Meeting. Everyone welcome.
The Friends of the Waterloo Region Museum host their Annual General Meeting, reviewing their activities in 2016 and plans for 2017 in support of the Waterloo Region Museum and Doon Heritage Village.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting for the Membership of the Friends of Waterloo Region Museum will be held at the Waterloo Region Museum, 10 Huron Road, Kitchener, ON N2P 2R7.
The Annual General Meeting will begin at 7 p.m. and will be held for the following purposes:
To receive and consider:
1. a) the minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting
1. b) the financial statements of the association for the fiscal year which ended December 31, 2016 (available at the meeting)
2. To elect Directors
3. To consider amendments to the Friends of Waterloo Region Museum constitution and by-laws
4. To appoint the auditors of the association
5. To transact such further and other business as may properly come before the said meeting or any adjournments thereof.
Established in 1956 as the Ontario Pioneer Community Foundation, the Friends of Waterloo Region Museum represent the hundreds of volunteers who annually contribute their enthusiasm, time and expertise to all aspects of the Waterloo Regions Museum’s operation.